David J. Wright's Home
I am a mathematician on the faculty of Oklahoma State University.
My home page is divided up into the following areas of information:
- Current Teaching Schedule
- My resume and other personal
- Some facts about my education, career and family are given
- Guide to my published works.
- MSRI MathGraphics info: notes and
info about lectures
Number Theory and PARI
- This a web supplement I created to the textbook
Elementary Number Theory and its Applications
by Ken Rosen. It contains among other things:
The Indra's Pearls Web Site
- Information on a book about kleinian groups which I co-authored
and which is now published by Cambridge University Press.
- MATH 6490: Indra's Pearls Course Materials
- The course ran in the spring of 2004.
Introduction to Dynamical Systems and Fractals
- These are the materials I prepared for a course given in
the spring of 1996, including a 170-page book processed in
- This is a World Wide Web machine for experimenting with
symmetry groups of simple geometric figures.
The Putnam Competition
- Here is information about participating in the Putnam
Competition, a national undergraduate math contest.
Links to the World Wide Web
- This is my own personal collection of useful web links. This
is continuously updated and out-of-date.
- The Oklahoma State University Mathematics Department's Home Page
Last modified: Fri May 27 15:59:44 CDT 2011